Shopify to Amazon.de Product Sync
Use ExportFeed app to grow sales on Amazon Germany
Why ExportFeed for Shopify to Amazon.de Product Sync?
- Easy installation, direct uploads and product customizations.
- Include or exclude product variations for Germany listing.
- Export products categorically or enjoy individual products export.
- Currency support, orders and inventory sync.
- 1 Feed free setup and personalized demo offered.
Why start selling Shopify products on Amazon.de with ExportFeed?
While selling your prdoucts through Shopify, you have a lot of flexibility and equally you also need to make a lot of effort to promote your products. But, it isn’t the era of hardwork only, a bit of hardwork with smartwork can go a long way to create substantial profit for your business.
Start smart work to increase sales of your Shopify store by selling them through Amazon.de also. All the hard work necessary to sell your products on Amazon.de will be taken care by ExportFeed.
- You can create your product list for export by choosing a category or individual products.
- Before uploading products, your product data is checked to avoid errors.
- Customizing the values of your products is as easy as click of a button
- ExportFeed allows you to directly upload products to Amazon.de.
- Your orders and inventories between Shopify and Amazon.de are synced
- You are always backed by an exceptional support team to help you achieve your desired listing results.
Why should you sell your Shopify products on Amazon.de (Germany Marketplace)
Amazon.de is the top marketplace to sell through after Amazon.com. The sales of Amazon marketplaces that contribute to the net retail sales are:
- Amazon.com – 65.9%
- Amazon.co.uk – 8.4 % and
- Amazon.de – 11.0%.
Growing sales through Amazon.de is easier as German customers check the reviews thoroughly and check the genuinty of the products and sellers. You now know the tricks and how to start your Shopify to Amazon.de campaign.
Other Supported Amazon marketplaces are…
Amazon USA, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada, Amazon Mexico, Amazon Australia, Amazon France, Amazon Spain, Amazon Australia (upload feeds), and Amazon India(upload feeds).
Make your changes directly to your platform and it will be automatically synced to your target when using API connection. Reduce the hassle of sending feeds manually and manage your time effectively.
Product Variation Support
Market your products feeds in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart and enjoy accurate product listings for all the products that you have to sell.
Custom Feed Rules
We developed a specific core code component to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down
How to start sending products from Shopify to Amazon.de?
- Create your professional seller account on Amazon.de or request for Unified Seller account for EU if you already have the Amazon seller account.
- Install ExportFeed App on your Shopify Shop and sync your products with our cloud server.
- Add Amazon as the sales channel & Germany as the marketplace where you want to sell your products.
- Authorize our developer id to enable the product upload, orders and inventory sync features.
- Select the products of your Shopify store on our cloud server and upload them to Amazon.de
- For any other feed optimization suggestions or help, you can contact our support team.
Grow your Shopify Business – Start selling through Amazon DE today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|