Send Shopify Data Feed to ShareASale.com! Grow Sales through a Proven Affiliate Platform!
Why ExportFeed for Shopify to ShareASale Feed?
- Easy installation on Shopify & Get started in a few steps
- Map your Shopify Product to ShareASale categories easily.
- Schedule for feeds updates and automate feed marketing.
- Set up automatic FTP upload to auto-update products on ShareASale
- Include product variations you offer in the feeds you create.
- Take help of our support team & Free 1st Feed offer.
Why Send Shopify Data Feed to ShareASale using ExportFeed?
- Welcome Kit: A four-week program to help merchants in detail.
- Program Diagnostic: Complimentary report to help to find areas that require attention.
- Webinars: Monthly merchant interface webinars including advanced topics.
- Best Practice Series: A list of PDFs is provided including Quick tips and tricks.
While using ExportFeed, you will be able to keep the information about your products up to date in affiliate platforms with our automatic feed update feature helping you to improve goodwill and improve affiliate management better.
Untiring & Friendly Support The most feared situation is when you spend bulk amount on promising software &you don’t know how to use it. This is never the case with ExportFeed. Our support team will guide you through each step ensuring best benefits for your business.
Trusted for Conversion ExportFeed offers to send the data feed to comparison shopping engines, merchant sites and affiliate sites. Therefore, it has been trusted by conversion specialists and result oriented marketing people to improve the conversion rate for sites.
Product Variation Feature Using ExportFeed Saves hours of manual labor, and also makes your product listings accurate and up to date. You don’t need to manually add variation of products that you offer. Also, it improves the SEO of your site. Finally, what a relief, isn’t that so?
How to send Shopify Product Feed to ShareASale?
- Setup ExportFeed in your Shopify platform. This will connect your product information to ExportFeed.
- Now, go to the ExportFeed admin panel and select ShareASale as the merchant you want to create the feed for.
- Each merchant will have their specific feed requirements and we have integrated all those correctly so it’s easy.
- If you need to customize feeds, check the documentation for advanced commands. You can create optimized feeds and you will be able to optimize after creating feed files too.
- After the feeds are created, you can send those to your merchants or affiliate platforms by logging in them.
- With ExportFeed, you can also schedule for automatic updates to keep your listing fresh. And the best part, for any confusion, you can contact our support team freely.
Grow your Shopify revenue with ShareASale Affiliate Marketing using ExportFeed today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|