Export Shopify to eBay Germany with ExportFeed
Spend less time creating feeds & more time selling products
Why ExportFeed for Shopify eBay Germany Product Sync?
- Easily install app and create product feed for eBay Germany.
- Include or exclude product variations for Germany listing.
- Export Shopify collections or start individual products export.
- Currency support, Shopify product listing language support.
- 1 Feed free setup and personalized demo offered.
Start to Export Shopify Products to eBay Germany Today! Why?
eBay is a global marketplace which caters to the need of over 171million users. With that volume of buyers on eBay, wouldn’t you want to participate selling on eBay? But the most popular eBay sites are eBay USA, eBay Germany and eBay UK.
Looking at the growth of eBay Germany during the years 2017 to 2018, the net sales revenue growth was recorded to be 1464 million USD to 1591 million USD. The top three eBay marketplaces for net sales revenue during 2018 are:
- eBay USA with 4373 million USD
- eBay Germany with 1591 million USD
- eBay UK with with 1481 million USD
Fact: Around 1000 traders have been recorded to have achieved sales of upto 1 million euros through eBay Germany.
Since eBay Germany presents that growth potential and people have proven to be able to collect up to 1 million sales revenue from eBay Germany, shouldn’t you start to export Shopify to eBay Germany today?
Start Free Trial Now!
What do you need to start selling on eBay Germany effectively?
First of all, you need to make a decision about starting to sell on eBay Germany and then make a decision about which Shopify collection you want to start with. You can also start selling some of your Shopify bestseller individual products. ExportFeed can faciliate you on both of these ways – entire Shopify collections or individually hand-picked products.
The basic requirements are:
- A premium Shopify store with products categorized as Shopify collections.
- Product information as required by eBay specification on your Shopify listings
- ExportFeed app installed on your Shopify to create product feed for eBay Germany
- A seller account for your business on the eBay Germany marketplace to export product feed and start selling.
If you are already selling through eBay USA, Germany is definitely the next marketplace where you should expand your business. However, ExportFeed also supports other eBay marketplaces.
Make your changes directly to your platform and it will be automatically synced to your target when using API connection. Reduce the hassle of sending feeds manually and manage your time effectively.
Product Variation Support
Market your products feeds in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart and enjoy accurate product listings for all the products that you have to sell.
Custom Feed Rules
We developed a specific core code component to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down
Which product collections of Shopify should you export to eBay Germany?
You can list products belonging to over 20 categories through eBay Germany just as in the other eBay marketplaces. However, there are a few products such as TV De-Scramblers, Radar Detectors and even airplane operation manuals. Furthermore, there are some products which are allowed in some eBay marketplace and not allowed in the other. It also depends upon the international trading policy. Most importantly, when listing your Shopify products on eBay Germany, you can check the product import law of Germany. This will help you avoid listing the restricted products.Products that were mostly bought online through eCommerce site during 2017 in Germany:
- Tickets (Cinema, Theater, etc.)
- Hotels bookings for holidays and busness trips
- Women’s apparels
- Men’s apparels
How to start exporting Shopify products to eBay Germany?
- Register a seller account on the eBay Germany marketplace
- Install ExportFeed app on your Shopify store
- Click on Add Channel and select the eBay Marketplace
- Follow the intuitive feed creation process and download your eBay feed. (Direct Connection for Upload coming soon!)
- Login to your eBay Germany account as a seller and upload the eBay Feed using bulk file upload.
- Check your product listing on eBay and optimize your product feed.
If you are using ExportFeed app for the first time, please let us know and we’ll help you create your 1st eBay product feed as per your requirement.
Sooner the Better – Start selling your Shopify products on eBay Germany today!
ExportFeed’s eBay plugin is currently under development and will be released soon.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Sign Up Today for a Free 7 Day Trial!
Start Free Trial Now