Sync OpenCart product feed to Facebook Shop!
Integrate Social Media Reach to Boost eCommerce Sales
Benefits you’ll enjoy using Exportfeed are:
- ExportFeed Supports product variations during feeds creation.
- Map categories of your products with Facebook’s categories.
- Use Advanced commands to optimize OpenCart to Facebook feeds
- Enjoy automatic feed sync & schedule automatic uploads also.
- Our support team offers Free Feed Setup for first time users!
Sync OpenCart Product feed to Facebook! Manage & Control changes from 1 dashboard!
ExportFeed offers to list your products based on OpenCart to the Facebook in bulks while including variations. The benefit of using ExportFeed is that you can rest assured that the feeds generated will be accepted by the Facebook Store and the products will be listed under the correct product category.
Also, the product feeds that you create can be enriched with SEO values by adding custom attributes to the products during feeds creation. But the major benefit of using ExportFeed in your OpenCart store for Facebook catalog products is that you can create the feeds once and set them for automatic update and schedule automatic uploads too.
This way, with ExportFeed, you can save a lot of time and avoid product listing errors too to get a boost in sales to increase your OpenCart Store revenue. So, stop worrying about the conversion and Get Started Now!
Publish to multiple Merchants
List your products to multiple merchants without any hassles. Control your product feeds for all your merchants from one single plugin.
Our advanced commands enable you to customize the currency according your need and convenience. Make your trade easier by offering the appropriate currency support necessary for your niche market.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size, color, type etc. manually is a tedious task. This plugin offers to customize all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects.
How does ExportFeed connect your OpenCart Product feed to Facebook merchant?
- The pre requirement: Install ExportFeed extension in your OpenCart platform
- Create a business via: business.facebook.com
- Create the Product feed on OpenCart with the elite features of ExportFeed.
- You will also need account with Facebook to have an access to upload.
- Login to your Facebook account and upload the feed according to requirement.
- We will upload the feeds for you if you have the installation package of ExportFeed.
- We will also upload it once for you if you have are a new buyer of this plugin
Reach of Social Media for eCommerce – Send OpenCart Product Feed to Facebook today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Definitely would recommend ExportFeed for Opencart to anyone, now even thinking about starting a WooCommerce Store and will install ExportFeed there too!