Send OpenCart Product Feed to PriceRunner and introduce yourself!
Benefits of using ExportFeed for product feed management.
- Specific feed creation for specific merchants ensuring feed acceptance.
- Ability to add product variations and even match the merchant categories.
- Ability to use advanced commands to perform complex tasks in simple steps.
- Get your queries and confusions solved from an expert support team.
Why businesses send their OpenCart product Feed to PriceRunner?
It is crucial for you to list your products on merchants like PriceRunner to remain competitive in the marketplace. Doing so ensures your presence in every point where customers search for their desired products. If these customers get convinced, they will ultimately purchase your product.You must have realized by now that this presents you with an opportunity to greatly boost your sales and profitability. Thus it is highly recommended that you start sending your data feed of OpenCart to merchants like PriceRunner through ExportFeed and remain competitive.
Product Variation Support
You can include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create. You will also be able to provide adequate information through feeds you create using ExportFeed and make your listing inthe Merchants attractive. No more need to list all your variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
If you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of ExportFeed, we have offered a 5 Days commitment free trial to you. Use it to believe it and grab the benefit out of it. We have gained the belief of thousands of users whose productivity we have increased through ExportFeed.
Improve your Promotion
Use advanced commands to customize your product feeds,offer flexible currency option to your customers plus easily map your product category with the merchant categories. Doing these via ExportFeedwill not just be time & cost effective, but also your promotion will yield more return.
How to send your OpenCart Product Feed to PriceRunner?
These are the basic steps that is usually followed while sending the data feeds of PriceRunner to OpenCart via ExportFeed.
- The first step is the installation of ExportFeed. If you want to go for the real thing, you should purchase one of our premium packages. But if you want to give it a try, you can go for the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The next step is to createdata feeds from your OpenCart platform with the help of ExportFeed. We have integrated over 40 merchants in ExportFeed. Thus, feed creation has become as simple as it can be. Select the specific merchant that you want to create your feed of and just continue with the flow. The feeds files in TXT, CSV or XML format will be ready in no time.
- Now, go to your merchant site, login, and then export the data feed you just created. We have researched a lot for integrating these merchants. sothere is no chance of rejection of your data feed.
- Manually check the listing made of your OpenCart Product Feed in PriceRunner or other merchant sites. If you need to update the feeds afterwards – you can do it directly from your OpenCart platform.
- The updates that you make regarding your products can be set to automatically update in the merchant sites with the help of a simple click on the ExportFeed. This ensures that you never misrepresent your products in the merchant’s listings.
- And the best part – in case if you are confused, feel free to contact our extremely responsive support team. We’ll be waiting with all the answers you need.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|