Export OpenCart Product Feed to PriceFalls & Promote Your Business!
Benefits of using ExportFeed to manage your product feeds!
- Easy Setup, create feed and synchronize with the merchants.
- Product variations can be added easily and you can even match the merchant categories.
- At last, you can directly access an expert support team to solve your queries and confusions!
Why should you export OpenCart product feed to PriceFalls?
There are multiple aspects where a business should keep an eye on these days. Since ecommerce has gone highly competitive and wider, a business should maintain its presence at multiple places at the same time. ExportFeed serves this particular purpose. You can use ExportFeed to send your feeds of OpenCart based site to PriceFalls and list your product.
Product Variation Support
You can include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create. You will be able to provide adequate information about
your products by sending enough feeds via ExportFeed and can make attractive listings in merchant site. No additional need to list all your variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of UsersOur product is being trusted and used by thousands of customers. If you want to test the functionality &verify the benefits of using ExportFeed before purchasing it for a long term, you can go for a 5 Days Commitment Free Trial provided to you. Please use it to understand the benefits.
Improve your Promotion
You will have advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even include flexible currency option for your customers!
This can be done in seconds and have positive impact on your Return On Investment.
Ways to export OpenCart product feed to PriceFalls!
It is very easy to export your feeds to PriceFalls with ExportFeed. You just have to follow these steps!
- At first, you have to install ExportFeed. You can install it by buying our premium packages. But if youwant to test the product before you permanently use it,you can go for the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The second step involves the generation of product feeds from your OpenCart platform. ExportFeed has been designed to generate feeds for over 40 merchants. Just pick the specific merchant you want to export feeds to and follow the process. The feeds files will be generated in CSV, TXT or XML format.
- Now, visit the merchant site to export the data feed you have just created. We have researched a lot about integrating with these merchants. So there is no chance that your data will be rejected.
- In this step you should manually check the listing you just made in the merchant site. If you want to update the feeds afterwards – you can do it directly from your OpenCart platform with the help of ExportFeed.
- You can automatically update your data in the merchant site by a single click on ExportFeed. This way you can totally represent your product in the merchant’s listing.
- Confusion may arise on the way to make it fully work. You can resolve this by directly contacting our expert support team. We are readily available for you.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|