Expand your business! Export OpenCart Product Feed to NewEgg!
Why ExportFeed to manage your feeds?
- Easy Setup, feed creation and synchronization with the merchants.
- Generates specific feed for specific merchant and ensures feed acceptance.
- Can use advanced commands to perform complex tasks in simple steps.
- Get your queries and confusions solved by an expert support team!
Why to send OpenCart product feed to NewEgg?
Product Variation Support
You can easily include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create! You can also provide adequate information about
Your products by sending enough feeds to merchants. Plus you can make attractive listings in the merchant site. ExportFeed also omits the need to list all the variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
If you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of ExportFeed and want to give it a try, you should happily use the 5 Days Commitment Free Trial provided to you. Please grab the benefit out of it! We are pretty sure it will gain your trust in no time as it has done with thousands of other users who have immensely boosted their productivity.
Improve your Promotion
Use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even offer flexible currency option to your customers! Doing this will not just be cost & time effective with ExportFeed but also your promotion will yield higher return.
Reach More Customers! Send WooCommerce Data Feed to AmmoSeek with ExportFeed!
It is actually very simple to optimize your profitability by using ExportFeed on your OpenCartbased site. The basic steps are as follows!
- The first step is to install ExportFeed. To get all the benefits, you should purchase one of our premium packages! But if you want to test it first, you can choose to go for the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The next step is to generate product feeds from your OpenCart platform. ExportFeed can generate feeds for over 40 merchants. Please choose the specific merchant you want to generate feeds of and go with the flow. The feeds files will be provided in TXT CSV or XML format.
- Now, go to your merchant site, login and export the data feed you just created. We have taken a lot of care about integrating with these merchants. So there is no chance that your data will be rejected.
- Manually check the listings you made in the merchant site. If you decide to update the feeds afterwards – you can do it directly from your OpenCart platform.
- You can choose to automatically update your data in the merchant site just with a simple click on ExportFeed. This way you will never misrepresent your products in the merchant’s listing.
- One of the best part is that if you feel confused with anything, you can directly contact our support team! They will always be available for your help.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|