Magento to Miinto Marketplace like a Pro!
Creating Product Feed & Listing Products with ExportFeed
Benefits of Using ExportFeed for WooCommerce to Miinto Feeds
- ExportFeed enables you to include product variations.
- Allows you to use the cloud server for bulk feed operations.
- Enables you to add custom attributes and define rules.
- Increases your feed performance and reduces human errors.
- Map your Magento product categories to Miinto category.
Sell Magento based Products on Miinto – Increase ROI of your Magento Site
For proper listing of products on sites like Miinto, you need to create product feeds matching the feed specifications provided by the merchants. We have pre-loaded the feed specifications in our ExportFeed extension making it easy for you to get your Magento to Miinto product feed within a few clicks.
Also, by using ExportFeed for your Magento to Miinto feed creation, you can enrich your product listing by adding custom product attributes, defining rules for title and description optimization and a lot of other feed operations through Advanced Commands. Even if you have created your own brand that you want to sell through Miinto, we have included the MiintoBrand template and our support team can help you to use it for the best performance.
Automatic feed update
One change reflects on multiple feeds, multiple merchants. Feeds are publically accessible and can also be downloaded by merchants or by the user. Save time and manual labor!
Map Custom Taxonomies
Allows you to provide a relevant user experience to your online shoppers. They see the complete price including tax. This is handled automatically, no need for manual intervention.
Proven Expertise by the Community
Over 20,000 download, very high ratings and high level of customer satisfaction, impeccable technical support via live chat, remote console and emails too.
Sending Products from Magento to Miinto with ExportFeed – Explained
Selling products is what earns eCommerce revenue and adding sales channels definitely increases Sales! That’s why you need to send your product feed from Magento to Miinto and here is how you can do that.
- Install ExportFeed extension from https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/exportfeed.html.
- Now, Go to the CartProductFeed on your Magento Dashboard.
- You will now access our cloud server for Feed Operations.
- Select Miinto as your merchant or the BrandMiinto template if you need.
- Provide the values to filter your products or Simply create feed by Category.
- Add custom additional commands for feed optimization or map attributes. (if required)
- Give a name for your product feed file and Click on the Get Feed button.
Note: For Free trial license key and to grab the Free First Feed Setup Offer, please contact our support team.
$99.99 Billed Annually
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support for single merchant!
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
$239.99 BIlled Annually
Most affordable plan
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
$75.00 Billed Quarterly
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
Save 59.99 per annum choosing annual plan.
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Save 108.08 Every Year and chose annual plan
I am so impressed by the offers this plugin provides. It really adds value to whatever we are doing. Was able to boost sale up to a staggering 45% within six months.
Getting more than you expect is… Hmmm… OVERWHELMING!!
One thing I absolutely love about this plugin is the service it provides for product variation aspect.
The plugin is fabulous, the support is excellent and the performance is enhanced beyond imagination… can’t get better than this… Would recommend anyone.