Send Magento Product Feed to PriceRunner
Bulk Upload Products to PriceRunner & Increase Market Share!
Advantages of using ExportFeed in Magento for PriceRunner.
- Easy setup, feed creation and synchronization for 40+ merchants.
- Add product variations and even match the merchant categories.
- Advanced commands to make lucrative PriceRunner listings.
- Get queries and confusions solved from an expert support team.
- First feed setup offered for free by our support team
Why export Magento product Feed to PriceRunner Today?
- The first is to ensure that you maintain your presence wherever customers search for products.
- The second is to make sure that you achieve enough sales that will turn your business profitable.
Product Variation Support
Get to include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create! You will be able to provide adequate information through feeds you create via ExportFeed and make your listing in Merchant sites attractive. This also marks the end of dayswhere you listed all your variations manually.
Trusted by Thousands of Users
If you doubt about the functionality & benefits of ExportFeed, you can usethe 5 Days commitment free trial and gain an insight. We assure you that there are thousands of users who have boosted the productivity of their ecommerce site using ExportFeed. We further assure that you can be one of them too. Just give it a try!
Improve your Promotion
Use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even offer flexible currency option to your customers. With ExportFeed, doing these is time & cost effective and also your promotion will yield more return.
Process of sending Magento Product Feed to PriceRunner!
These are the basic steps that you should follow when you export your Magento product feed to PriceRunner with the help of ExportFeed.
- The first step is to install the ExportFeed. If you want to go for the real thing, you can purchase one of our premium packages. But if you are a bit confused, you can decide to go for the seven days free trial option that we have provided.
- The next step is to create data feeds from your Magento platform via ExportFeed. We have integrated over 40 merchants in ExportFeed. So feed creation has gone as simple as it can get. Select the specific merchant that you want to create the feed of and continue with the flow. The feeds files in XML, TXT or CSV format will be generated in no time.
- Now, visit your merchant site and login to export the data feeds you just created. As we have researched a lot to integrate with these merchants, there is minimal chance of rejection of your data feed.
- Check the listing made of your Magento Product Feed in PriceRunner or other merchant sites manually, and if you need to update the feeds afterward – you can do it directly from your Magento platform.
- The updates that you make on your products can be automatically updated on the merchant site by just a click on ExportFeed. This way you will always represent your products in the merchant’s listings correctly.
- If you are confused with anything, feel free to contact our extremely responsive support team. We’ll answer all your queries.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|