Sync Magento Product Feed to PriceFalls and Achieve Higher Sales!
Benefits of using ExportFeed to manage your product feeds!
- You will get particular feed for particular merchants and ensures feed acceptance.
- You can add product variations and even match the merchant categories.
- Feeds can be managed to make lucrative listings with the help of advanced commands.
- Your queries and confusions will be solved by an expert support team!
Why should you export Magento product feed to PriceFalls?
The business world today is a competitive one. You should focus on multiple issues to remain in the marketplace. One of the best thing you can do is to list your products on various available merchants. This improves your online presence and increases your market reach. Thus you can attain the level of sales that keeps on improving. ExportFeed is the product that sends the data feeds of Magento based site to PriceFalls.
Product Variation Support
You can include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create. You will be able to provide adequate information about
your products by sending enough feeds via ExportFeed and can make attractive listings in merchant site. No additional need to list all your variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of UsersIf you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of using ExportFeed, we have offered a 5 Days Commitment Free Trial. Use it to believe it and grab the benefit out of it! We assure you that we have gained the trust of thousands of users who have boosted their productivity using ExportFeed.
Improve your Promotion
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects. So varied PriceGrabber categories can easily be attained.
More about how to export Magento product feed to PriceFalls!
It is very simple to improve your return on investment by using ExportFeed to your Magento site and sending the feeds. The basic steps are as follows!
- The first step is to install the premium package of ExportFeed if you want all the benefits. But if you want to trial the product about its use, you can choose to go for the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The next step is to generate product feeds from your Magento platform. Among the 40 merchants which ExportFeed is capable of generating feeds of, you have to choose the specific merchant you want to send your feeds to. The feeds files will be provided in three format.i.eCSV, TXT or XML format.
- Now open your desired merchant site and export the data feed you created. We have cared a lot about integrating with these merchants. So there is zero chance that your data will be rejected.
- It’s good to check the listing you made in the merchant sites manually. If you want to update the feeds afterwards – you can do it directly from your Magento platform.
- You can automatically update your data in the merchant site with a simple click on ExportFeed. This removes the fear of misrepresenting your product feeds on the site.
- You can directly contact our support team for whatever support you want.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|