Export Magento Product Feed to NewEgg and grow your Business!
Why ExportFeed to manage your feeds?
- Easy Setup, feed creation & sync for 40+ merchants.
- Generates specific feed for merchant & ensures feed acceptance.
- Use advanced commands to perform complex tasks in simple steps.
- Get your queries & confusions solved by an expert support team!
Rationale of sending Magento product feed to NewEgg?
The business world today is highly competitive. As a business owner, there are multiple issues that should be addressed to remain in the marketplace. One of the best thing among them is to list your products on various merchants that are easily available. This helps to broaden your customer base and diversifies your presence. Thus it’s likely that you will attain the level of sales that can keep you going. You can use ExportFeed to directly send the data feeds of Magento based site to NewEgg and attain this goal.
Product Variation Support
You can easily include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create! You can also provide adequate information about
Your products by sending enough feeds to merchants. Plus you can make attractive listings in the merchant site. ExportFeed also omits the need to list all the variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
If you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of ExportFeed and want to give it a try, you should happily use the 5 Days Commitment Free Trial provided to you. Please grab the benefit out of it! We are pretty sure it will gain your trust in no time as it has done with thousands of other users who have immensely boosted their productivity.
Improve your Promotion
Use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even offer flexible currency option to your customers! Doing this will not just be cost & time effective with ExportFeed but also your promotion will yield higher return.
These are the steps to export Magento product feed to NewEgg!
It’s a simple job to improve your Return on Investment by using ExportFeed on your Magento based site. The basic steps are listed below.
- The first step is the installation ofExportFeed. You can decide to go for one of our premium packages if you want all of the benefits. But if you want to test our product first, you can choose to go for the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The next step is to generate data feeds from your Magento platform. ExportFeed can generate feeds for 40+ Merchants. Be specific and choose the merchant you want to generate feeds of and follow the process. The feeds files will be provided in CSV, TXT or XML format.
- Now, return back to your merchant site and export the data feed you created. We have researched a lot about integrating with these merchants. So there is no chance that your data will be rejected.
- Make sure to manually check the listing you made in the merchant sites. If you want to update the feeds afterwards – you can do it directly from your Magento platform.
- You can choose to automatically update your data in the merchant site with the help of a simple click on ExportFeed. This way you will never misrepresent your products in the merchant’s listing!
- And the best part is that if you are really confused, you can directly contact our support team! They will always be waiting to assist you.
Upto 5,000 SKUs
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay or other supported merchants.
Upto 20,000 SKUs
Most affordable plan
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for Amazon, eBay , Google & Other Merchants
Upto 100,000 SKUs
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for Amazon, eBay and Other Merchants
Save 59.99 per annum choosing annual plan.
More than 100,000
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Save 108.08 Every Year and chose annual plan