Send Your Magento Data Feed to AmmoSeek – Create, Optimize & Sync Feeds with ExportFeed!
A few benefits of ExportFeed
- You can include your product variations in the feed files.
- Manage your feed for AmmoSeek & other merchants centrally.
- Increase SEO value of your listing by adding custom attributes.
- Map your local category to the merchant’s product categories.
- Use the advanced commands to optimize your product feeds.
- Take help of our support team as and when required.
Two Steps for Effective Promotion! Send Magento Data Feed to AmmoSeek!
Your promotion can be considered effective when it starts improving your business. And ExportFeed ensures that. With ExportFeed, you just have to setup the feeds and keep them syncing to the merchant sites like AmmoSeek and others.
The first step is to install the ExportFeed in your Magento platform. For this we have provided commitment free trial so that you can have hands-on experience and premium plans as well. We also provide support for the set-up and feed creation if you want.
The next step is to create data feed of your products or categories so as to upload them to the merchant sites like AmmoSeek. In ExportFeed we have integrated over 40 merchants, affiliate platforms and comparison shopping engines. Most of our clients send their feeds to three or more of following merchants to secure more ROI.
Connect to 40+ Sales Channel
In ExportFeed we have integrated the feed specifications for 40+ merchants. So, creating feeds for them is literally just a few clicks. And when you upload, those feeds will be act to list your products effectively.
Create Optimized Product Feeds
You will be able to create optimized feeds using the ExportFeed advanced commands. Add custom product attribute, discounts or currency flexibility in the feeds you generate. You will have all the documentation & our support.
Sync Feeds Automatically
Sending your data feeds to merchants regularly helps to keep the listings fresh in the merchants. This ensures that your product has high SEO value in merchants & the product info updated. Best part, it’s automatic.
Why should you use ExportFeed to send Magento Data Feed to AmmoSeek?
- AmmoSeek requires you to update feeds to it in XML format which can be easily accomplished by using ExportFeed. You can create your feeds in XML format as easily as just a few clicks.
- AmmoSeek requires the feeds to be updated in real time or minimal time interval after you change product information in your site. For this ExportFeed offers you to schedule the feed updates for regular time interval.
- Also, you will be able to optimize your product information contained in your feeds by adding your own brand, product attributes, custom taxonomies and flexible currency options.
- Using ExportFeed will thus reduce your time and effort along with increasing the productivity of your site by helping you to list products in AmmoSeek and other related merchants.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|