Export WP eCommerce Product Feed to PriceFalls and Grow Your Business!
Benefits of using ExportFeed to manage your product feeds!
- Setup, create feed and synchronize easily with the merchants.
- Generate specific feed for specific merchants and ensure feed acceptance.
- Use advanced commands to perform complex tasks in simple steps.
- Get queries and confusions solved by an expert support team!
Why export WP eCommerce product feed to PriceFalls?
Ecommerce these days rely heavily on maintaining one’s presence on various available merchants. This increases your customer base and the chances of sales. Product like ExportFeed helps your business by exporting your product feed from WP eCommerce based site to merchants like PriceFalls. Thus ExportFeed optimizes your revenue.
Product Variation Support
You can include all the variations that you have offered in the product feeds you create. You will be able to provide adequate information about your products by sending enough feeds via ExportFeed. Plus you can make attractive listings in merchant site. you don’t have to list all your variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
If you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of using ExportFeed, we have a 5 Days Commitment Free trial for you. Use it to gain belief and grab the benefit out of it! We feel happy that we have gained the trust of thousands of users who have actively boosted their productivity using ExportFeed.
Improve your Promotion
Use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and also offer flexible currency option to your customers! With ExportFeed, doing this will not just be time & cost effective but also your promotion will yield more return.
More about how to export WP eCommerce product feed to PriceFalls!
It is very simple to improve your return on investment (ROI) by using ExportFeed on your WP eCommerce site. The simple steps are as follows!
- The first step is to install ExportFeed. If you want total benefits, you should try one of our premium packages. But if you want to test our product, you can go for the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The next step is to generate product feeds from your WP eCommerce platform. ExportFeed can generate feeds for over 40 merchants. But you can select the specific merchant you want to generate feeds of and follow the process. The feeds files will be provided in XML, TXT and CSV format.
- Now, go to your merchant site and export the data feed you created. We have researched much about integrating with these merchants. So there is no chance that your data will be rejected.
- Manually check the listing you made in the merchant sites. If you want to update the feeds afterwards – you can do it directly from your WP eCommerce platform.
- You can choose to update your data automatically in the merchant site with a simple click on ExportFeed. This way you will always represent your products in the merchant’s listing.
- One of the best part is that if you feel confused, you can directly contact our support team!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|