Sync Your WP eCommerce Data Feed in AmmoSeek! Improve Sales of your Related Products!
Just a few benefits of using ExportFeed
- Simple and intuitive steps for installation and feed creation.
- Feeds can be created in CSV, XML & TXT according to need.
- Create specific feeds meeting the requirements of merchants.
- Install ExportFeed and create data feeds for 40+ merchants.
- Advanced commands to optimize product listing for more sales.
- Get help from our friendly support team for feed management.
Manage Your WP eCommerce Data Feed in AmmoSeek Using ExportFeed Effectively
Sending your feed to sales channels is an excellent way to promote your products. Exporting your feeds to the merchant sites especially means that you will display your products to numerous visitors of those sites and grab their attention.
But creating feeds and sending them to the merchants is a tedious task if you start manually and you will also bear the risk of errors. For this ExportFeed comes in handy.
You will create and sync feeds accurately along with saving time and skipping the chances of error. With ExportFeed, you can also update the feeds regularly so it improves the SEO value of your listing. Not just AmmoSeek, you manage your feeds for over 40 merchants using ExportFeed.
Connect to 40+ Sales Channel
In ExportFeed we have integrated the feed specifications for 40+ merchants. So, creating feeds for them is literally just a few clicks. And when you upload, those feeds will be act to list your products effectively.
Create Optimized Product Feeds
You will be able to create optimized feeds using the ExportFeed advanced commands. Add custom product attribute, discounts or currency flexibility in the feeds you generate. You will have all the documentation & our support.
Sync Feeds Automatically
Sending your data feeds to merchants regularly helps to keep the listings fresh in the merchants. This ensures that your product has high SEO value in merchants & the product info updated. Best part, it’s automatic.
Steps to Manage WP eCommerce Data Feed to AmmoSeek
- Install ExportFeed along with your WP eCommerce to connect with your products.
- Now select AmmoSeek and select the category of products you want to create feeds.
- You can click on the Get Feed button now to create the feeds or enter Advanced Commands to optimize your feeds.
- After getting the feed file, login to the AmmoSeek merchant and upload the feeds.
- You can also optimize the feeds after creating them using ExportFeed advanced commands.
- If you need to update the product information, you can change them and schedule ExportFeed for automatic updates.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|