Sync BigCommerce to Etsy for Increased Revenue
Upload in bulk – Skip manual hassle – Start using ExportFeed
Why sync BigCommerce and Etsy with ExportFeed?
- Easily install ExportFeed from BigCommerce apps store
- Create Etsy product feed for all supported categories
- Include or Exclude BigCommerce variations on Etsy feeds
- Customize BigCommerce product data for Etsy listings
- Regularly sync your updated product information to Etsy
- Get timely support & 1 time Free feed setup offer
Why most of your competitors could be selling on Etsy already?
Running continuous promotion of your eCommerce site is necessary to grow your business? But, the promotion efforts need to be targeted towards your specific audience. For this, you need to start listing your products on the Etsy marketplace. There are a few but very peculiar benefits about listing products on Etsy.
- Etsy initially started to meet the demands of sellers who created and sold handmade products.
- You sell your products to the global visitors when you are selling through Etsy marketplace and you can also get a huge amount of customers from USA, Canada, and the neighboring countries.
- Visitors on Etsy marketplace who actively purchased in the year 2017 was recorded to be 33.4 million.
- To start selling your products on Etsy, you first need to register yourself as a seller and Etsy offers free registration also. The product listing fee and related transaction cost are also comparatively low on the Etsy marketplace.
How ExportFeed ensures maximum benefit while syncing your BigCommerce products with Etsy?
The basics first – the more products you list, the higher the sales revenue you get. For that, ExportFeed empowers you to create your bulk product listing on Etsy marketplace. You don’t need to spend a lot of time or fear about BigCommerce product data errors while listing on Etsy.
Also, ExportFeed app helps you to optimize your BigCommerce Etsy product feed performance by allowing you to optimize your product data. You can choose which products to include and which to exclude in your Etsy product feed. You can even customize the product attributes on feed using the customization options on ExportFeed app.
We’ve also added the option to enable or disable syncing for Title, Description, and Tags of products so you can experiment which set of these attributes work the best for your products.
Uploading products to Etsy offers huge growth potential and for this reason, ExportFeed has implemented product validation for Etsy. The required information as specified by Etsy is checked before you actually submit your BigCommerce product feed to Etsy. As different product categories have different information requirement, we have incorporated them in the Etsy feed as well.
The best part, you will get the idea about errors in your data beforehand which may affect the listing process. ExportFeed BigCommerce app is created with product feed validations that will help you to create a flawless listing on your Etsy marketplace.
Once you create your product feed using ExportFeed, the product information are daily updated in your product feed. All you need to do to reflect those product changes is click on the re-submit link and your Etsy store will be updated every time. ExportFeed helps you avoid the overselling issue and to maintain your goodwill as a seller on Etsy marketplace.
Only one place to edit
You can perform centralized task management. One change will result in changes in other places and you can be sure of the automatic feed change to be error free.
Product Variations Support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your shop. You won’t need to go through the hassle of entering them individually.
Map Custom Categories
Allows you to provide a relevant user experience to your online shoppers. They see the complete price including tax. This is handled automatically, no need for manual intervention.
How to sync BigCommerce and Etsy using ExportFeed app?
When you are listing a few products on Etsy marketplace, you will be able to do that manually but listing bulk products of your BigCommerce platform is a different story. You will need to create your product feed as required by Etsy and probably make some optimizations as well to ensure your sales growth. You can achieve your objective by using ExportFeed App on your BigCommerce platform.
- Go to your BigCommerce App store and install ExportFeed.
- Let our cloud platform get the required data from your store.
- We’ll send you an email when you’re ready to start the process.
- Click on Add Channel and add Etsy to your account as a sales channel.
- Grant access on Etsy to allow ExportFeed app manage your product listings.
- Check if your shipping details and Etsy configuration in the cloud are intact.
- Now create a product feed using intuitive UI & directly upload bulk products to Etsy from BigCommerce.
Note: If you want to experiment with the Title, Tags, & Description of your products on Etsy, you can pause the sync settings for these product attributes easily.
What are the product categories supported by ExportFeed to start syncing BigCommerce to Etsy?
If you are selling products which can be mapped under these Etsy categories on your BigCommerce shop, you can start using ExportFeed to grow your business starting from today!
- Arts and Collectibles
- Bags and Purses
- Bath and Beauty
- Books, Movies and Music
- Craft Supplies and Tools
- Electronics and Accessories
- Home and Living
- Paper and Party Supplies
- Pet Supplies
- Toys and Games
Don’t miss your chance to Grow!
Sync BigCommerce and Etsy Products with ExportFeed Today!
More than 100,000
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, automatically sync to over 40 merchants, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support!
10 Free Feed Setup
Scheduled Feed Syncs - Real-Time
Email and Phone Support
No Limitation on feature uses