Integrate Etsy and BigCommerce store
Promote BigCommerce products on Etsy Marketplace
Why ExportFeed to integrate Etsy and BigCommerce?
- Install ExportFeed from BigCommerce store & get 7 days free trial.
- Sync product variations as supported by the Etsy API
- Automatic product attributes mapping where possible
- Use product customizations and directly upload to Etsy
- Regularly sync updated product information to Etsy
Why integrating Etsy sales channel to your BigCommerce is absolutely necessary?
Since you selected to create your online business, you are in good hands. You have the option to skip all the technical hassle and skip worrying about the server requirements. You also get a plethora of apps on your BigCommerce App Store to add different functionalities on your shop. Likewise, we have also listed our ExportFeed App to help you integrate Etsy with BigCommerce.
Simply starting and promoting your BigCommerce store to drive in visitors is not enough looking at the present online retail trends. You will need to reach out to the customers with your products. That is exactly what ExportFeed app helps you to do – Integrate Etsy to your BigCommerce Store! Not only that, but ExportFeed also helps you to
- List bulk products of your BigCommerce store on Etsy marketplace including variations.
- Skip mapping your BigCommerce product attributes with Etsy as they are mostly automatically mapped.
- Upload up to 10 product images for each product of your BigCommerce to Etsy marketplace.
- Upload up to 13 tags per products of your BigCommerce store to Etsy marketplace.
- Choose whether you want to sync the Title, Description, and Tags between BigCommerce and Etsy or not.
- Directly upload products to Etsy from within your BigCommerce store and benefit from daily orders and inventories sync features.
Most eCommerce businesses take a step ahead to select popular marketplaces and list their products to display and sell to the visitors of those platforms. Some of these popular marketplaces are Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. If you have already set up your product integration with the popular merchants but Etsy, you need to start on BigCommerce Etsy integration today!
Reasons why you can’t miss selling BigCommerce products on Etsy
- Etsy was launched to increase the sales of handmade products but it has started accepting other categories also.
- You can register on Etsy for free and listing products on this marketplace costs only $0.02 and selling through Etsy will also have a nominal transaction fee.
- If you target customers are from the USA and the surrounding countries, you will find most of them visiting Etsy marketplace searching for products.
- Active buyers on Etsy was recorded at 33.4 million for the year 2017 so you can’t miss that volume of customers.
Only one place to edit
You can perform centralized task management. One change will result in changes in other places and you can be sure of the automatic feed change to be error free.
Product Variations Support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your shop. You won’t need to go through the hassle of entering them individually.
Map Custom Categories
Allows you to provide a relevant user experience to your online shoppers. They see the complete price including tax. This is handled automatically, no need for manual intervention.
Start the simple process to integrate Etsy with your BigCommerce store
Listing a few products can be done manually also. But, limiting your products on Etsy will only reduce the impact of your listings. It is simple – the more you list the more you sell.
So, why not start to integrate your Etsy store with your BigCommerce shop? Reach out to thousands of customers through Etsy with ExportFeed as we have created a simple way to promote your BigCommerce products on Etsy. Check the process
- Go to your BigCommerce App store and install ExportFeed.
- Sync the products of your BigCommerce store with our Cloud Service.
- It may take some time depending upon your product package and variations.
- Click on Add Channel and add Etsy to your account as a sales channel.
- Authorize ExportFeed App to manage your listings on Etsy Marketplace.
- Make sure you have flat shipping plan configured on your Etsy store.
- Now create a product feed using intuitive UI & upload your bulk products to Etsy.
Don’t hold back! Integrate Etsy to BigCommerce Store today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Sign Up Today for a Free 7 Day Trial!
Been with BC for years and have multiple stores for our business and other web customers. Have always used the internal download option for Google Shopping but this is the first store we were unable to use this because of BC withdrawing the option. They try to force Sales and Orders down your throat but this really isn’t a workable option if you have multiple stores on your Google Merchant Center account (they insist you set up separate user accounts for each store). The ExportFeed guys were great. The auto upload is coming soon but for now, just being able to create and download our feed is priceless. Simple enough to use as well. Haven’t had the need to use the Amazon/eBay functionality as yet.
This is a fantastic App backed by fantastic,