Etsy BigCommerce Data Feed with ExportFeed
Directly upload BigCommerce products to Etsy & sell easily
Why Etsy BigCommerce Data Feed with ExportFeed?
- Install the app from BigCommerce store easily
- Select products category or products individually
- Create product feed including product variations
- Customize products data & auto map attributes
- Regularly update BigCommerce changes to Etsy
- Start free trial & get 1 free feed setup offer today
Did you know what Etsy BigCommerce Data Feed can do for your business growth?
- Etsy allows your products to reach millions of customers from the USA and neighboring countries who visit and search for products and buy them on a daily basis.
- Etsy marketplace is highly active in social media so if your target audiences are mostly found spending time on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and alike, your products will reach them without missing.
- When you upload your Etsy BigCommerce Data Feed and list your products successfully, you also have the opportunity to add one more channel – Bonanza! Get two for the cost of one!
- Etsy marketplace syndicates products to other shopping engines like Google Shopping, Bing, ShopStyle, Polyvore, and Facebook so don’t get surprised if you find your products on these marketplaces.
- You can register your seller account on Etsy free of cost and the listing and transaction costs are also nominal. The best part about your Etsy listing is that they’ll remain valid for 4 months unless you delete them, they get sold out or due to some user-triggered actions.
What product attributes are required to make a successful listing of BigCommerce products on Etsy?
Just as every marketplace have their own set of rules and specifications, Etsy also has the data feed specifications. In order to avoid the product feed errors, ExportFeed BigCommerce app has carefully integrated the requirements of Etsy data feed. Also, we have implemented a few but the most necessary data validations for product attributes of your BigCommerce shop.
Mostly, Price and Quantity attributes along with the Product Title, Description and an image of size more than 50px will allow you to create your listing. However, it is a good practice to provide as much product information as you can to fill in all the fields provided by Etsy.
ExportFeed app allows you to make your listing with all the product attributes that you’ve entered in your BigCommerce store including 13 tags each of your products, 9 images for each product, who made, when made and other information.
Along with that, we have also added a setting to allow you to choose whether you want to sync your product titles, descriptions and tags with your BigCommerce site. If you like experimenting which product sells more with a specific set of title, description, and tags, you’ll enjoy using this feature.
As Etsy is a popular marketplace for antique, unique, handmade and custom products, not all required product attributes match with that of the other marketplaces. Not even the required attributes for one product category of Etsy completely matches with the other category. And if you face any of these situations, you can be happy that you chose ExportFeed – our experienced support team will always back you up regarding the attributes and categories!
Only one place to edit
You can perform centralized task management. One change will result in changes in other places and you can be sure of the automatic feed change to be error free.
Product Variations Support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your shop. You won’t need to go through the hassle of entering them individually.
Map Custom Categories
Allows you to provide a relevant user experience to your online shoppers. They see the complete price including tax. This is handled automatically, no need for manual intervention.
How to create a bulk product listing on Etsy? BigCommerce Data Feed is the best way!
You’ve already created your product listing on your BigCommerce store once. You shouldn’t be required to list your products manually again on the other marketplaces. It will be a tedious task and it’s also possible to make errors – you don’t want that at all. That’s why creating BigCommerce data feed for Etsy using ExportFeed is the best tool to use. It is simple, effective and easy with ExportFeed. Just check the quick steps.
- Go to your BigCommerce App store and install ExportFeed.
- Allow some time to ExportFeed cloud get your data for the first time.
- You’ll get a notification when you’re ready to start and then it’s simple.
- Click on Add Channel and add Etsy to your account as a sales channel.
- Provide Etsy Connection details such as secret key and app secret.
- Check if your shipping details and Etsy configuration in the cloud are intact.
- Now create a product feed using intuitive UI & simply click on Upload to Etsy.
Don’t go through the manual trouble! Let ExportFeed handle your BigCommerce Etsy listings
More than 100,000
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, automatically sync to over 40 merchants, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support!
10 Free Feed Setup
Scheduled Feed Syncs - Real-Time
Email and Phone Support
No Limitation on feature uses