BigCommerce to Zomato Integration Solution – ExportFeed!
List Your Restaurants & Menus to Attract Foodies
Quick benefits of using ExportFeed on BigCommerce for Zomato are:
- Quick installation and feed creation to keep listings up-to-date.
- Well managed feed specifications so technical hassles avoided.
- Different filters available to include product while feed creation.
- Advanced options to create optimized feeds and enable tracking.
- Extensive support available through live chat, tickets and emails.
Send Products from BigCommerce to Zomato for these Reasons
Why should you send your product information to Zomato?
- Zomato offers location, cuisine, today’s special and meal based suggestions to your potential customers.
- This merchant also offers mobile apps that’ll help your customers find you while on the go.
- Zomato is visited by around 90 million visitors monthly so you increase your market exposure.
- Zomato offers the services in multiple languages such as: English, Turkish, Portuguese, Indonesian, Spanish, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Italian.
Product Variation Support
You can include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create. You can make attractive listings in the merchant site by providing adequate information about
your products. You don’t have to list your variations manually!
Improve your Promotion
You can use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even include flexible currency option for your customers! ExportFeed does this in seconds and increases your return on investment.
Trusted by Thousands of Users
Our product has been trusted by thousands of users. If you want to test the functionality & benefits of using ExportFeed before going for a purchase, please use our 5 Days Commitment Free Trial. It will help you to understand its broad benefits.
How to promote your BigCommerce based Restaurants through Zomato?
- Install ExportFeed app on your BigCommerce & access ExportFeed cloud service.
- Give some time to sync your menus and offerings then you can start creating product feed.
- Select Zomato as the merchant and select the category of food items or other offerings.
- You can also use the filters to select products or feed customization option to create rules for your product feed.
- After completing the intuitive steps, provide a unique filename to your product feed and click on the “Get Feed” button.
- Now, grab the feed URL and login to Zomato using your merchant account to submit your feed.
Note: If you are using ExportFeed for the first time, you can contact us and we’ll create the Zomato feed for you – Free of Cost!
Increase Market Exposure – Create BigCommerce Product Feed for Zomato with ExportFeed
More than 100,000
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, automatically sync to over 40 merchants, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support!
10 Free Feed Setup
Scheduled Feed Syncs - Real-Time
Email and Phone Support
No Limitation on feature uses