BigCommerce Google Shopping Integration with ExportFeed
Include product variations & even customize attributes easily!
Reasons to use ExportFeed for BigCommerce Google Shopping feed
- No technical hassle for BigCommerce Google Shopping app setup
- Add or exclude parent-child products in Google Shopping feeds
- Auto map your product attributes to Google Shopping
- Optimize product for higher performance in Google Shopping
- We’ll create 1st BigCommerce Google Shopping feed at no cost!
What more does ExportFeed’s BigCommerce Google Shopping app offer?
We’ve offered our app on BigCommerce app store to help you sell your products through different merchant sites. You can simply install this app and start creating feeds for different comparison shopping engines like Google Shopping, marketplaces like Amazon or affiliate platforms like ShareASale. However, we have included specific functionality for your Bigcommerce Google Shoppping feed.
- Create feeds specific to BigCommerce category or create filters for specific feeds.
- Intuitive product feed creation process for Google Shopping for beginners and advanced users.
- Option to optimize Google product feed and lead feed marketing campaign to get more sales
- Create feed rules that acknowledged by Google Merchant when fetching updated feeds.
Connect to 40+ Sales Channel
In ExportFeed we have integrated the feed specifications for 40+ merchants. So, creating feeds for them is literally just a few clicks. And when you upload, those feeds will be act to list your products effectively.
Create Optimized Product Feeds
You will be able to create optimized feeds using the ExportFeed advanced commands. Add custom product attribute, discounts or currency flexibility in the feeds you generate. You will have all the documentation & our support.
Sync Feeds Automatically
Sending your data feeds to merchants regularly helps to keep the listings fresh in the merchants. This ensures that your product has high SEO value in merchants & the product info updated. Best part, it’s automatic.
Why should you start Bigcommerce Google shopping feed marketing?
Google is the biggest search engine and go-to place for any search queries. Likewise, Google Shopping has its own place when talking about the price comparison based shopping decision. You power your Google product ads by fueling it with Shopping campaign on Google Adwords. But your shopping campaign is different than the other campaigns, you don’t enter keywords. Your product attributes work as keywords.
Also, your Shopping campaign allows you total control of the cost and full opportunity to optimize. You can get your ad performance report on the Google Adwords for your shopping campaign. This helps you with valuable insights to make changes on your product feeds.
Anyone who knows about conversion optimization can tell the significance about placement of products ads. The right sidebar of Google Search result places is reserved for product ads. So, when any potential customer searches for your product related information, your products can appear on right side of search results leading a sale for you.
Key points to note for BigCommerce Google Shopping feed optimization
- Provide as much product information as you can.
- Map the product categories and attributes properly.
- Keep optimizing your CPC budget on adwords.
- Don’t ignore the disapproved products on merchant center
- Search for your products on the Google Shopping to keep an eye for the competitions.
Haven’t started on BigCommerce Google Shopping?
We’ll guide you along the Way. Let’s Start!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|