BigCommerce Etsy Sync
Flexibility to Optimize Listings & Grab More Sales
Why start BigCommerce Etsy Sync with ExportFeed app?
- We’ve served over 8700 sellers through our BigCommerce app
- All features for BigCommerce Etsy sync that Etsy API can offer
- We offer flexibility in terms of sync settings & product listings
- Enjoy customizing bulk BigCommerce products for Etsy store
- Define which product attributes must sync & which should not
- Get personalized one-on-one demo with ExportFeed setup offer
Reasons why you should focus on BigCommerce Etsy Sync
BigCommerce is a great platform and it offers multiple apps that can leverage your marketing efforts to bring in customers. But, how do you work on the segmentation of customers when targeting to sell craft products. And, in the case of Etsy, this is already achieved.
Due to that, when you send your BigCommerce products to Etsy, you are reaching out to the targeted customers who are actually looking to buy your products. Also, when you run a promotion campaign on BigCommerce, you’ll face the same problem but if you run a promotion campaign on Etsy, you’ll have a better sales result. But first, you need to start listing your products on Etsy and set up a continual BigCommerce Etsy sync.
Apart from that, here are some more reasons why you should start integrating BigCommerce to Etsy integration.
- Etsy started to sell handmade products to the end customers directly and the impression that it carries goes very well with the buyers.
- For the Etsy marketplace, the main source of customers is the USA and the neighbor countries so you will have the right geographical targeting.
- Etsy experienced merchandise sales of $1.762 M in the first quarter of the year 2018.
- This marketplace is welcoming to the new sellers as it offers no registration fee and a nominal listing and transaction cost.
How ExportFeed ensures maximum benefit for BigCommerce Etsy sync campaigns?
- Bulk product listing without listing errors is just one part but it saves a lot of your time and you can focus on other important activities.
- Use the advanced rules yourself to optimize product attributes yourself or get our help to make product customizations
- Enjoy product data validation & correct the product listing errors before you send them to Etsy.
- Make changes on your bulk product attributes in the product list to ensure optimal results from the Etsy marketplace.
- Enable continual sync for all product attributes like quantity, title, description, featured image or enjoy changing them independently on Etsy without syncing to BigCommerce.
- Shipping detail is a requirement for listing product on Etsy so ExportFeed allows you to create a flat shipping profile to associate it with product list created using ExportFeed.
- As images are more eyecatching to the buyers, Etsy allows up to 10 images per listing and ExportFeed is able to export all 10 images of BigCommerce to your Etsy store.
- Etsy allows you to use up to 13 tags per products and it is important for products to appear in search results so ExportFeed allows you to upload 13 tags per product of your BigCommerce to Etsy.
Only one place to edit
You can perform centralized task management. One change will result in changes in other places and you can be sure of the automatic feed change to be error free.
Product Variations Support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your shop. You won’t need to go through the hassle of entering them individually.
Map Custom Categories
Allows you to provide a relevant user experience to your online shoppers. They see the complete price including tax. This is handled automatically, no need for manual intervention.
How to work on BigCommerce Etsy sync with ExportFeed?
Listing your bulk products catalog of BigCommerce to Etsy is not an easy task if done manually. For this, ExportFeed helps you to create a high-quality listing on Etsy marketplace. But that is not it, you can also optimize your listings created with ExportFeed and continue optimizing on Etsy till you get satisfactory results. Then you can enable to full products sync. Here’s how you get started with ExportFeed for BigCoimmerce Etsy Sync.
- Install ExportFeed from BigCommerce App store.
- Allow some time to sync your BigCommerce with ExportFeed Cloud.
- Click on Add Channel and add Etsy to your account as a sales channel.
- Grant access on Etsy to allow ExportFeed app to manage your product listings.
- Check your shipping details and Etsy configuration in ExportFeed cloud.
- Now, select your products by category or individual products to list and sell them on Etsy.
Note: If you want to experiment with the Title, Tags, & Description of your products on Etsy, you can pause the sync settings for these product attributes easily. For this go to Details on Etsy Channel on the dashboards and you’ll find the settings there or you can contact us.
Grab the power of ExportFeed for BigCommerce Etsy Sync now!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Very good support from exportfeed support team, sorted my feed issues out very quick. Highly recommended.
Not only is there plenty of customization for how we need our BC inventory to be exported, the customer service is excellent. We are very happy with the service and are looking forward to using this program to it’s full potential for our customers!
Been with BC for years and have multiple stores for our business and other web customers. Have always used the internal download option for Google Shopping but this is the first store we were unable to use this because of BC withdrawing the option. They try to force Sales and Orders down your throat but this really isn’t a workable option if you have multiple stores on your Google Merchant Center account (they insist you set up separate user accounts for each store). The ExportFeed guys were great. The auto-upload is coming soon but for now, just being able to create and download our feed is priceless. Simple enough to use as well. Haven’t had the need to use the Amazon/Ebay functionality as yet.