BigCommerce Etsy Integration
For Sales Boost of Handmade & Other Products
Why ExportFeed for BigCommerce Etsy Integration?
- Simple installation from the BigCommerce App store itself
- Product variations supported as allowed by Etsy marketplace
- Map categories of BigCommerce store and Etsy Marketplace
- Use product customizations and directly upload to Etsy
- Regularly sync your updated product information to Etsy
Why BigCommerce Etsy Integration should be on top of your business priority list?
BigCommerce is a hosted platform that will allow you to create your eCommerce store without any problem. It won’t bother you with any technical hassles like server issues and others. You made a good decision to use BigCommerce, now make another good decision by selecting your marketing platform.
Why should you start sending BigCommerce products to Etsy today?
Exporting your BigCommerce to Etsy is a good idea even if you are not selling on other merchants because Etsy allows you with specific benefits which are:
- Etsy marketplace is developed to maximize the sales volume of handmade product sellers.
- It is free to register on Etsy platform and per product listing only costs $0.2 which is active till your products go out of order or up to 4 months, unless you delete them yourself.
- Etsy is mostly visited by the customers of the USA and the neighbor countries and the customers there are more mature related to eCommerce shopping.
- The number of active buyers recorded for the year 2017 was 33.4 million so you can start working on other business aspects.
- ExportFeed has successfully made BigCommerce Etsy Integration available which will help you create your product listing on Etsy marketplace directly from your BigCommerce store.
Only one place to edit
You can perform centralized task management. One change will result in changes in other places and you can be sure of the automatic feed change to be error free.
Product Variations Support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your shop. You won’t need to go through the hassle of entering them individually.
Map Custom Categories
Allows you to provide a relevant user experience to your online shoppers. They see the complete price including tax. This is handled automatically, no need for manual intervention.
How to start BigCommerce Etsy integration?
When you are listing a few products on the Etsy marketplace, you will be able to do that manually but listing bulk products of your BigCommerce platform is a different story. You will need to create your product feed as required by Etsy and probably make some optimizations as well to ensure your sales growth. You can achieve your objective by using ExportFeed App on your BigCommerce platform.
- Go to your BigCommerce App store and install ExportFeed.
- Let our cloud platform get the required data from your store.
- We’ll also send you an email when you’re ready to start the process.
- Click on Add Channel and add Etsy to your account as a sales channel.
- You’ll be redirected to Etsy login page & if you are already logged in, you only need to allow access.
- Check if your shipping details and Etsy configuration in the ExportFeed cloud are intact.
- Now create a product feed using intuitive UI & upload your bulk products to Etsy.
Note: If you are experimenting with the title, description, and tags on your Etsy product listings, you have the option to choose whether you want to sync or stop syncing these attributes.
Don’t wait! Sell BigCommerce products on Etsy!
More than 100,000
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, automatically sync to over 40 merchants, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support!
10 Free Feed Setup
Scheduled Feed Syncs - Real-Time
Email and Phone Support
No Limitation on feature uses