Send WooCommerce Data Feed to AvantLink for Growth
Meet Sales Expectations Everytime Through Affiliate Promotion!
ExportFeed for Avantlink Feed offers to
- Start multiple product affiliate program with Avantlink feed.
- Include variations in feed to help affiliates sell your products.
- Map your Woo product categories to Avantlink’s categories.
- Automatic feed updates & schedule sync to offer latest info.
- Our support team can offer you for Free 1st Feed Setup.
Send WooCommerce Data Feed to AvantLink – Easy Installation, Quick Promotion & Growth!
The real power of affiliate platforms is the number and quality of affiliate marketers searching for products that they can promote. And Avantlink surely does have a serious pool of qualified and experienced affiliate marketers. To some, how listing products on Avantlink increases sales might still be a question. It is better known by doing than reading so here is how you can start:
- Install ExportFeed alongside your WooCommerce business to connect your products with ExportFeed.
- Start by selecting Avantlink as your Merchant and follow the intuitive feed creation process.
- Take the feed URL created by ExportFeed for Avantlink feed and submit it to Avantlink merchant.
- If you products are appealing for the affiliates, they will request to join your affiliate program and start selling your products.
- Affiliate marketers will use social media, email marketing, personal blogs and other mediums for to sell your products
- In affiliate marketing, the reputation of the promoter is added advantage for your product. So, you can experience huge sales boost if you have experienced marketers.
Product variation support
We are able to fully utilize your painstaking work done to have product variations (colors, sizes, etc.) in your WooCommerce Store. Creating Feeds with ExportFeed will include all those variations when you export to merchants.
With ExportFeed, you will enjoy the ability to delete, set attribute defaults and map attributes. This also extends to specific merchant feeds. Uncommon or heavily specified product feeds can be easily targeted using advanced commands.
Automatic Feed Updates
Data feeds are automatically updated from your e-commerce site .The data feed is saved onto your host server where a merchant or affiliates may automatically download the file via URL. Your feed updates need not be stressful anymore.
How does Export feed work to list your WooCommerce data feeds in AvantLink?
- Installation and Configuration of ExportFeed in your WooCommerce platform links your products with the ExportFeed plugin.
- The product feeds can be created in few steps in your WooCommerce itself through the intuitive steps provided by ExportFeed.
- The feed can be empowered with keyword rich titles, description, product image URLs and more by using Advanced Commands.
- You can optimize your WooCommerce to Avantlink feeds during the feed creation process or after creating the feed with our help or referring to the extensive documentation.
- After creating your Avantlink feed, you can submit it to the affiliate platform and if you get any error reports, our friendly support team will help you to resolve them.
With Avantlink feeds, a huge growth opportunity awaits – Don’t you want to start today?
$99.99 Billed Annually
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support for single merchant!
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
$239.99 BIlled Annually
Most affordable plan
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
$75.00 Billed Quarterly
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
Save 59.99 per annum choosing annual plan.
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Save 108.08 Every Year and chose annual plan