- Please ensure you are using the full license key, which includes the text “Single-“, “7daytrial-“, etc as well as the generated numeric value.
- Try saving the key once again and then refresh the entire page.
- If it still doesn’t save the license key, then please press Ctrl+shift+R on Windows And if you’re on Mac , hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
- Direct execution and access of PHP files from the plugin’s directory is required. A quick way to check: Select a Merchant Type from the drop down menu, if nothing happens afterwards, follow the suggestions below to resolve.
- Please ensure all directories and subdirectories have at least a permission of 755 (but not 777) and that all files have permission 644.
- Reconfigure any .htaccess files that may be coded to deny *.php files from executing on your server (or follow suggestion #4 below)
- For users with Sucuri hardening, please add an .htaccess file in the plugin root directory to allow execution of PHP files.
- Lastly, there may a firewall, security feature or antivirus program blocking connection to our servers. Please ensure the plugin/software is disabled, or contact us to know what server to open connections to.
If the license key still doesn’t save, please note the error message near the top of your screen and shoot us an email. We’ll get it resolved as soon as possible.