CCV Shop to EBay – Sell CCV Shop Products on eBay For Increased ROI
Benefits of using ExportFeed with CCV Shop for eBay:
- Add product variations on your eBay listing
- Create product feeds for eBay within few minutes
- Map custom product attributes and merchant categories
- Stop worrying about the detailed technical know-how
- Get support for CCV Shop to eBay Seller feeds
- Contact our support for 1 time Free Feed Setup.
Sync Your CCV Products to eBay Seller for Increased Sales with ExportFeed
CCV Shop serves as a great webshop platform. It provides hosting and manages all the technical details of running your eCommerce shop. And it has also provided an app store from where you can grab apps to customize your CCV Shop and improve the performance.
In order to help you improve your multichannel eCommerce marketing and selling performance, we have listed ExportFeed in the CCV Shop app store. Simply by installing ExportFeed on your CCV Shop, you will be able to create your product feed for eBay Seller and multiple other marketplaces, comparison shopping engines and even affiliate platforms.
Listing your products on eBay with ExportFeed will allow you to include the product variations, automatically update product changes and even add the product attributes to better list and present your products to the visitors of eBay.
Automatic feed update
One change reflects on multiple feeds, multiple merchants. Feeds are publically accessible and can also be downloaded by merchants or by the user. Save time and manual labor!
Map Custom Taxonomies
Allows you to provide a relevant user experience to your online shoppers. They see the complete price including tax. This is handled automatically, no need for manual intervention.
Proven Expertise by the Community
Over 20,000 download, very high ratings and high level of customer satisfaction, impeccable technical support via live chat, remote console and emails too.
Integrating your CCV Shop with eBay Seller using ExportFeed
- First step is to install ExportFeed from CCV Shop app store
- Now click on the CartProductFeed on your CCV Shop dashboard
- Your webshop may need some time to sync with ExportFeed cloud
- Now, go to Create Feed tab and select eBay Seller as the Merchant
- Apply advanced commands to set different rules for feed optimizations
- Click on Get Feed button and Go to Manage Feed to grab the URL
- Now login to your eBay seller account and submit the created feed.
- Make selling bulk products on eBay Flawless with ExportFeed!