Amazon Seller Central Guide
Prerequisites to send products to Amazon Seller Central
Sending your eCommerce products to Amazon and selling through this marketplace holds a huge potential to grow your business. People visiting the Amazon sites are mostly prepared to buy some products and Amazon is also optimized to increase conversion rather than to get more visitors. However, to list your products on Amazon, you need to meet some requirements. Here are the those
- An Amazon Professional Seller Account – which will provide access to Amazon’s volume listing tools
- Have an eCommerce Store with products, Amazon’s required attributes, categories (and product variations)
- Click on Authorize a Developer button on your Amazon Seller Central > Settings > User Permissions
After that, enter the Developers Name and Developers ID in the next screen to enable sync functionalities. Check the detailed documentation here.
Step-by-step How To’s
- Install the ExportFeed Amazon Plugin, Shopify App or BigCommerce App based on eCommerce platform.
- Generate an Amazon Inventory File – Select “Amazon Seller Central” as the Merchant Type
- Required: classifying by Item Type Keyword & Browse Nodes
- Advanced Command Mapping examples
- Upload an Inventory File to Amazon & Download Processing Report
Amazon Seller Central links
- What Is It and How Does it Work? Amazon Seller Support
- Feed Processing FAQ Feed Processing FAQ
- List of Amazon Inventory Templates: Download a category template for more info
- Populating Inventory File Templates: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200986920 *1:51min Video*
- Save and Upload the Inventory Template https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200986950 *1:30min Video*
If you have any questions regarding selling your products on Amazon, please feel free to let us know through livechat, support tickets or even schedule a pre-sales demo.