Work on Sales Growth Not Just Website Promotion!
Export WooCommerce Product Feed to Pricefalls!
Why use Exportfeed for WooCommerce to Pricefalls Feeds?
- ExportFeed offers easy installation, setup and feed creation.
- Schedule for automatic feed updates and sync with Pricefalls.
- Pricefalls feed using Exportfeed includes product variations.
- Set different feed rules and even optimize title or other attributes.
- Our ExportFeed team can provide you with 1st Feed Setup Free!
Why shouldn’t you miss to send WooCommerce product feed to Pricefalls?
The business world today is a competitive one. One of the best things you can do is – displaying your products on the various merchants and PriceFalls is definitely one of the Marketplaces that you shouldn’t miss. Why?
- This diversifies your presence and increases your customer base along with helping you with your business branding.
- You can attain a higher level of sales; keep your competition at bay and allows room to explore opportunities.
- Sending product feed with ExportFeed keeps product data updated so you rank higher and gain more sales.
- Pricefalls itself has a huge loyal customer base visiting the site regularly to purchase products.
Apart from these benefits, if you are targeting your product sales to USA, UK, Australia, Canada, The Netherlands, then you should definitely send your feeds to Pricefalls. The reason being, this comparison shopping engine receives a lot of traffic from these countries.
Product Variation Support
You can easily include all the variations that you have offered in the product feeds you generate. You can provide adequate information of your product and make attractive listings. There is no need to list your variations manually.
Trusted by Thousands of UsersIf you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of using ExportFeed, we have offered a 5 Days Commitment Free Trial. Use it to believe it and grab the benefit out of it! We assure you that we have gained the trust of thousands of users who have boosted their productivity using ExportFeed.
Improve your Promotion
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects. So varied PriceGrabber categories can easily be attained.
How to export WooCommerce product feed to Pricefalls?
It is very simple to improve your return on investment by using ExportFeed on your WooCommerce site. The basic steps to connect and send your WooCommerce with Pricefalls are as follows!
- The first step is to install ExportFeed.
For unrestricted benefits, you can purchase one of our premium packages.
If you want to take our product for a spin, you can choose to use the 7 days free trial option that we have provided.
- Generate product feeds from your WooCommerce platform.
ExportFeed can generate feeds for over 40 merchants. Just select the specific merchant you want to generate product feed and follow the process. The feeds files will be provided in CSV, TXT or XML format.
- Go to Pricefalls site and submit the Pricefalls feed.
We have taken special considerations about the requirements of PriceFalls feed specification. So you can get rid of the fear of listing rejection
- Check the listing you made on Pricefalls.
Manage feed section on ExportFeed will also display the feed reports. If you want to update the feeds later on – you can do it directly from your WooCommerce platform.
- Schedule for automatic feed update on Pricefalls.
Automatically update your data on the merchant site with a simple click on ExportFeed. This way you will never misrepresent your products in the merchant’s listing.
- Grab the necessary help from our support team.
We understand that creating the feed for different merchants will require some support from our part. Our support team will is eager to help you out.
$99.99 Billed Annually
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support for single merchant!
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
$239.99 BIlled Annually
Most affordable plan
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
$75.00 Billed Quarterly
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
Save 59.99 per annum choosing annual plan.
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Save 108.08 Every Year and chose annual plan