Grow your business! Export WooCommerce Product Feed to PriceFalls!
Benefits of using ExportFeed to manage your product feeds!
- Setup, create feed and synchronize easily with the merchants.
- Generate specific feed for specific merchants and ensure feed acceptance.
- Product variations and matching merchant categories.
- Advanced commands to perform complex tasks in simple steps.
Why should you export WooCommerce product feed to PriceFalls?
The business world today is a competitive one. You should focus on multiple issues to remain in the marketplace. One of the best thing you can do is to list your products on various available merchants. This diversifies your presence and increases your customer base. Thus you can attain the level of sales that keeps you going. ExportFeed is the product that sends the data feeds of WooCommerce based site to PriceFalls.
Product Variation Support
You can easily include all the variations that you have offered in the product feeds you generate. You can provide adequate information of your product and make attractive listings. There is no need to list your variations manually.
Trusted by Thousands of UsersIf you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of using ExportFeed, we have offered a 5 Days Commitment Free Trial. Use it to believe it and grab the benefit out of it! We assure you that we have gained the trust of thousands of users who have boosted their productivity using ExportFeed.
Improve your Promotion
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects. So varied PriceGrabber categories can easily be attained.
More about how to export WooCommerce product feed to PriceFalls!
It is very simple to improve your return on investment by using ExportFeed on your WooCommerce site. The basic steps are as follows!
- The first step is to install ExportFeed. If you want all of the benefits, you should purchase one of our premium packages. But if you want to test our product, you can choose to go for the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The next step is to generate product feeds from your WooCommerce platform. ExportFeed can generate feeds for over 40 merchants. Just select the specific merchant you want to generate feeds of and follow the process. The feeds files will be provided in CSV, TXT or XML format.
- Now, go to your merchant site and export the data feed you created. We care a lot about integrating with these merchants. So there is no chance of rejection of your data.
- Manually check the listing you madein the merchant sites. If you want to update the feeds afterwards – you can do it directly from your WooCommerce platform
- You can choose to automatically update your data in the merchant site with a simple click on ExportFeed. This way you will never misrepresent your products in the merchant’s listing.
- One of the best part is that if you are really confused, you can directly contact our support team!
$99.99 Billed Annually
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support for single merchant!
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
$239.99 BIlled Annually
Most affordable plan
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
$75.00 Billed Quarterly
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
Save 59.99 per annum choosing annual plan.
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Save 108.08 Every Year and chose annual plan