Upload WooCommerce Product Feed to Google Merchant. Let millions of shoppers view your online and in-store inventory.
Benefits you’ll enjoy using ExportFeed are:
- Include product variations in the data feeds you create.
- Automatic update WooCommerce product feed to Google Merchant.
- Market your WooCommerce products with rich SEO.
- Enjoy centralized management for multiple merchants.
- Enjoy friendly and problem solving support from experts.
How does ExportFeed connect your WooCommerce Product feed to Google Merchant?
Obviously, listing your products in Google shopping under the appropriate Google shopping categories will be beneficial for business. It will increase your sales and add up you revenue. But, meeting the Google product feed specifications is a whole different story. It becomes tough for even the experienced ecommerce marketing specialists. That’s why we have offered our product as an effective tool to create your google shopping feed.
- The pre requirement: Get ExportFeed plugin installed in your WooCommerce platform
- Create a business Google Merchant Account in order to upload your data feeds.
- Generate Google Data Feed by using ExportFeed. In case of any help access to the documentation or contact to our support.
- Upload Data Feed to Google Merchant Center and display your ads to shoppers for more sales.
Sign Up Today for a Free 7 Day Trial!
Definitely would recommend ExportFeed for Opencart to anyone, now even thinking about starting a WooCommerce Store and will install ExportFeed there too!
I have 5+ WooCommerce platforms running (we sell everything!) I love that I can create feeds for all of the other places (Bing!, etc.) all from the same WooCommerce install.
This plugin is already one of my favorites. Superb plugin, above and beyond support. Highly recommended!