Export VirtueMart Product Feed to PriceFalls & boost your business!
Advantages of using ExportFeed to manage your marketing!
- Easy setup of ExportFeed, feed creation and synchronization with merchants.
- Generate feeds according to specific merchants requirements & ensure feed acceptance!
- Feeds can be managed to list products lucratively using advance commands.
Benefit of exporting VirtueMart product feed to PriceFalls…
An ecommerce business should focus on exporting the product feed of Virtuemart to Pricefalls simply because it diversifies the product availability in the marketplace. It also provides with broader market base and increases the sales level. Also the value of SEO increases.
Product Variation Support
You can include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create. You will be able to provide adequate information about
your products by sending enough feeds via ExportFeed and can make attractive listings in merchant site. No additional need to list all your variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of UsersIf you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of using ExportFeed, we have offered a 5 Days Commitment Free Trial. Use it to believe it and grab the benefit out of it! We assure you that we have gained the trust of thousands of users who have boosted their productivity using ExportFeed.
Improve your Promotion
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects. So varied PriceGrabber categories can easily be attained.
More about sending VirtueMart product feed to PriceFalls!
It is very simple to export your feeds to PriceFalls with the help of ExportFeed. .You just have to follow these steps!
- At first, you have to install ExportFeed. You can find all of the benefits from our premium packages. But if you decide to test the product before you purchase it, you should go for the five days free trial.
- In the second step you should generate feeds from your VirtueMart platform. ExportFeed can generate feeds for over 40 platforms. But you can target to generate feeds for specific merchant. The feeds will be in CSV, TXT and XML format.
- Now, open your merchant site and export the data feed you have just created. We have personally researched much about integrating with these merchants. So there is no chance that your data will be rejected.
- Manually check the listing you just made in the merchant site. If you want to update the feeds afterwards – you can do it directly via ExportFeed from your VirtueMart platform.
- You can update your data in the merchant site automatically with the help of a single click on ExportFeed. This way you will eliminate the fear of misrepresenting your products in the merchant’s listing.
- There is a chance of confusion on the way. You can resolve this by directly contacting our expert support team.
$99.99 Billed Annually
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support for single merchant!
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay or other supported merchants.
$239.99 BIlled Annually
Most affordable plan
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay , Google & Other Merchants
$75.00 Billed Quarterly
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay and Other Merchants
Save 59.99 per annum choosing annual plan.
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Save 108.08 Every Year and chose annual plan