Use ExportFeed to Sync RapidCart Product Feed to PriceFalls!
Benefits of using ExportFeed to manage your product feeds!
- Setup, create feed and synchronize easily with the merchants.
- Target and generate specific feed for specific merchants and ensure feed acceptance.
- Add product variations and even match the merchant categories.
- Use advanced commands to perform complex tasks in simple steps.
Why should you send RapidCart product feed to PriceFalls?
The business world today has gone highly competitive. You should focus on multiple issues at once if you want to remain in the marketplace. One of the best thing you can do is to list your products on various available merchants. This diversifies your presence and increases your customer base. Thus you can attain your desired level of sales. ExportFeed is the product that sends the data feeds of RapidCart based site to PriceFalls.
Product Variation Support
You can include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create. You will be able to provide adequate information about your products by exporting enough feeds via ExportFeed and can also make attractive listings in merchant site. No additional need to manually list all your variations!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
If you are doubtful about the functionality & benefits of using ExportFeed, we have offered a 5 Days Commitment Free Trial to you. Use it to believe it and grab the benefit out of it! We are completely sure that we will gain your trust on the same way that we have gained the trust of thousands of other users.
Improve your Promotion
Use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even offer flexible currency option to your customers! With ExportFeed, doing this will not just be time & cost effective but also your promotion will provide more return.
More about how to export RapidCart product feed to PriceFalls!
It is very simple to export RapidCart product feed to PriceFalls. The basic steps are as follows!
- The first step is to install ExportFeed. If you want all of the benefits, you should buy one of our premium packages. But if you want to test our product, you can choose to go for the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The next step is to generate product feeds from your RapidCart platform. ExportFeed can generate feeds for over 40 merchants. Just select the desired merchant you want to generate feeds of and follow the process. The feeds files will be provided in TXT, XML or CSV format.
- Now, go to your merchant site and export the data feed you created. We researched a lot about integrating with these merchants. So there is no chance of rejection of your data.
- Check the listing you made in the merchant sites manually. If you want to update the feeds afterwards – you can do it directly from your RapidCart platform.
- One of the best part is that if you are really confused, you can directly contact our support team!
- Automatically update your data in the merchant site with a simple click on ExportFeed. This way you will never misrepresent your products in the merchant’s
I am so impressed by the offers this plugin provides. It really adds value to whatever we are doing! I was able to boost sale up to a staggering 45% within six months.
One thing I absolutely love about this plugin is the service it provides for product variation aspect!