Send Ecwid Products to Amazon Seller Central
Increased Audience for Improved Revenue!
How ExportFeed helps to send Ecwid products to Amazon Seller Central
- Create bulk product feed meeting Amazon feed specifications
- Avoid technical hassles of mapping product attributes & categories
- Enjoy order and inventory sync between Ecwid Store & Amazon
- Get guidance from our helpful support team for feed optimization
- Get your first Ecwid products to Amazon Seller created for free
Sync Ecwid Products to Amazon Seller Central with ExportFeed for Better Sales
Ecwid offers a great way to create your shopping cart and even sync them to multiple content management systems like WordPress, Joomla and others. However, syncing your shop to those platforms doesn’t necessarily yield you your expected revenue. Adding multiple sales channels should help in boosting your conversion and your ROI. So, we have launched ExportFeed app on the Ecwid app store.
Adding ExportFeed on your Ecwid store will help you to create product feed matching Amazon feed specifications so you can take your products to millions of shoppers of Amazon marketplace. With ExportFeed, you will be able to select which products that you want to sell through Amazon. With ExportFeed, you will be able to select which products you want to sell on Amazon like
- Brand, and
While creating product feed with ExportFeed, you can also implement different rules through advanced commands to optimize your products for better performances. We have provided a set of advanced commands for Ecwid products to Amazon feed optimization. You can use by checking our extensive documentation or by consulting with our friendly support group.
Product Variation Support
You can easily include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create! You can also provide adequate information about
Your products by sending enough feeds to merchants. Plus you can make attractive listings in the merchant site. ExportFeed also omits the need to list all the variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
If you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of ExportFeed and want to give it a try, you should happily use the 5 Days Commitment Free Trial provided to you. Please grab the benefit out of it! We are pretty sure it will gain your trust in no time as it has done with thousands of other users who have immensely boosted their productivity.
Improve your Promotion
Use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even offer flexible currency option to your customers! Doing this will not just be cost & time effective with ExportFeed but also your promotion will yield higher return.
Integrate Ecwid Products with Amazon Seller Central using ExportFeed to Sell Easily
ExportFeed allows you to integrate your Ecwid products to Amazon Seller Central. We have integrated the Amazon Feed Templates make feed creation process easy and get your products to the mass audience for profitability. Simply following these steps:
- Login to your Ecwid admin dashboard.
- Go to Ecwid app store and search ExportFeed.
- Install the ExportFeed app and open it from dashboard.
- Click on “Connect to RapidCart” to sync Ecwid Shop with our Cloud Server.
- After the sync is complete, you will receive notification.
- Now click on Refresh Product List to sync Ecwid with our cloud server.
- You can select Amazon Seller Central as your Merchant.
- Now select the product “Category” or select the filters to use.
- Add the products to include in your feed file.
- Click on the “Get Feed” button and grab feed link from “Manage Feed” tab
- Login to your Amazon Seller Account and provide the Feed URL to get your products listed on Amazon.
As we have offered a free trial without a commitment to send your Ecwid products to Amazon Seller Central, why not get started today?