Create Ecwid to Houzz Product Feed with ExportFeed
Enjoy Bulk Products Upload, Automatic Feed Sync & More
Why ExportFeed for your Ecwid to Houzz Product Feed?
- ExportFeed offers easy steps for installation & feed creation
- We’ve included feed templates for all Houzz product categories.
- We offer Cloud Service to properly manage your feed operations.
- Even custom attributes & categories are supported by ExportFeed.
- Even for trial users, we can offer First Feed Setup Service Free.
Why use Ecwid to Houzz Product Feed created by ExportFeed?
Your product and services can have a larger audience if you list them on Houzz.com. This platform brings together around 40 million house owners so you have a larger chance of increasing your sales through your houzz.com listings.
Also, the more product range you list in a marketplace, the more chances you have in increasing your sales revenue. For this reason, it is advisable that you grab all the related products from your Ecwid store and send them over to houzz.com for listing. But that would be a lot of information to process and you would spend hours on manual labor. However, with ExportFeed, you can accomplish this within a few minutes.
A few reasons why you should absolutely send your Ecwid products to Houzz.com today:
- You make your products visible to over 40 million visitors of houzz.com
- 80% of the houzz visitors are home owners actively looking to remodel their property.
- The product category that you can sell at Houzz.com can be anything related to house.
- This merchant offers to list products as well as services of renovation professionals.
- Houzz.com keeps its audience engaged through attractive & effective marketing technique.
Product Variation Support
You can easily include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create! You can also provide adequate information about
Your products by sending enough feeds to merchants. Plus you can make attractive listings in the merchant site. ExportFeed also omits the need to list all the variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
If you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of ExportFeed and want to give it a try, you should happily use the 7 Days Commitment Free Trial provided to you. Please grab the benefit out of it! We are pretty sure it will gain your trust in no time as it has done with thousands of other users who have immensely boosted their productivity.
Improve your Promotion
Use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even offer flexible currency option to your customers! Doing this will not just be cost & time effective with ExportFeed but also your promotion will yield higher return.
How to create Ecwid to Houzz Product Feed using ExportFeed?
As we have already completed the tough parts, you do not have to go through a single line of code or even check the feed created if you don’t want to. However, you can check the feed if you want and even edit. ExportFeed even offers you to customize your Ecwid to Houzz Product Feed if you would want to make some changes to highlight your listing. Here’s how you can work with ExportFeed.
- Go to your Ecwid App Store and install ExportFeed.
- Connect your Ecwid Store with our ExportFeed cloud.
- The category and products of your store will sync with our cloud.
- Select Houzz.com as your merchant & follow intuitive process.
- After creating your product feed for Houzz, login to your Houzz merchant account.
- Now submit your product feed to Houzz.com and check your listings.
- If you would want to make some adjustments on your listings, you can take help of our support team to optimize your product feed specific to your requirements.