Shop.com Merchant Integration Guide
SHOP.COM marketplace partnerships provide our merchant advertisers with additional reach and exposure for the products and brands they list (CPO or CPA product listings) within SHOP.COM. These distribution partnerships deliver either orders (CPO media model) or leads (CPA media model) to our participating merchant advertisers.
How to get started
- Product Description
- SKU or Inventory Number or Model
- Sub Category ID
- Title or Product Name
- Make sure that you have signed in to SHOP.COM Merchant Seller account, otherwse
- Step 1 – Sign SHOP.COM Merchant Seller Agreement.
Step 2 – Set up Your Seller Account.
- Step 3 – Upload your Inventory.
- Step 4 – SHOP Open – Once you’ve finished the
integration process your shop opens for business.
- Step 5 – Sell – start selling your products.