Pronto Integration Guide
What is Pronto.com?
Pronto is a shopping search engine that makes it easy for consumers to find products and compare prices.
More information on Pronto Merchant Solutions can be found here:
- Detailed feed specifications can be found here
- All data fields must not contain HTML or XML tags or comments, field delimiters (extra tabs or pipes), carriage returns, new line characters, quotation marks, encoded characters, or any smart quotes.
- All required fields must be completed or the feed will be rejected. See below for the required fields as well as those that are mapped automatically
- There are a total of 6 required fields that must be completed for each item, and 42 field headers must be present in the feed.
- In the table below are a list of attributes that the plugin maps automatically; you may need to map or create some attributes yourself if the values are not found.
|Pronto Attribute||Required?||Default mapping (or value)||More information|
|Title||Yes||title||Automatically uses product title|
|Description||Yes||description||Automatically uses product (long) description|
|SalePrice||Yes||price||Regular price or sale price, whichever is less|
|Condition||Yes||“new”||Other valid values are:
|Category||Yes||local_category||Automatically uses your store’s category tree|
|URL||Yes||link||Automatically uses product link|
|These fields are not required but auto-populated if the attribute is available|
|Color||Optional||color||If present, will map from your ‘color’ attribute|
|Size||Optional||size||If present, will map from your ‘size’ attribute|
|Brand||Optional||brand||If present, will map from your ‘brand’ field|
|InStock||Optional||“In Stock” or
|Out of stock items will show up as Limited Quantities.
Other valid values are:
|InventoryCount||Optional||stock_quantity||Uses the product inventory|
|ProntoCategoryID||Highly Recommended||Pronto Category||Automatically filled using the Pronto category selected|
|ImageURL||Optional||feature_imgurl||Automatically uses featured image|
|ShippingWeight||Optional||weight||If present, will map from your ‘weight’ field|
|ProductSKU||Optional||sku||Automatically uses your SKU values|
|AltImage0-4||Optional||AltImage0-4||Any additional images will be mapped|
Create Pronto Feed
Because the setup is relatively simple and all required fields are automatically mapped from common fields, clicking Get Feed as is will likely create a successful Pronto Data Feed.
- If you would like to include additional data into your feed, review Pronto’s data feed specifications above and map your fields accordingly
Upload Pronto Feed
Feeds are uploaded via FTP delivery to your assigned ftp.pronto.com account.
Please see Pronto Data Feed Specifications page 18 for full details.