Export BigCommerce Product Feed to GoDataFeed & grow your business!
Advantages of using ExportFeed for managing your product feeds!
- Setup, Feed creation and synchronization with merchants is easy.
- Generate feeds to match the requirements of specific merchants ensuring feed acceptance!
- Complex tasks can be performed insimple steps using advanced commands.
- You will have access to an expert support team to solve your queries and confusions!
Product Variation Support
You can include all the variations you offer in the product feeds you create. You can make attractive listings in the merchant site by providing adequate information about
your products. Gone are the days to list your variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
Our product has been trusted by thousands of users. If you want to test the functionality & benefit of ExportFeed, please use our 5 Days Commitment Free Trial. It will give you a better understanding of its benefits.
Improve your Promotion
You can use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even include flexible currency option for your customers! ExportFeed does this in seconds and increases your Return on Investment (ROI).
More about how to export BigCommerce product feed to GoDataFeed!
It is very simple to export your feeds to GoDataFeed with the help of ExportFeed. You just have to follow these steps!
- At first, install ExportFeed! You can enjoy all of the benefits from our premium packages. But you may want to test the product before you choose it for a longer term. For this you can choose to go for the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The second step involves the generation of product feeds from your BigCommerce platform. ExportFeed is able to generate feeds for over 40 merchants. Just select the specific merchant you choose to export feeds to and follow the process. The feeds files will be generated in CSV, TXT or XML format.
- Now, visit your merchant site and export the data feed you have just created. We have personally taken a lot of care about integrating with these merchants. So there is no chance that your data will be rejected.
- At this step you should manually check the listing you just made in the merchant site. If you want to update the feeds afterwards – you can do it directly from your BigCommerce platform with the help of ExportFeed.
- You can automatically update your data in the merchant site with the help of a single click on ExportFeed. This way you don’t have a fear of misrepresenting your products in the merchant’s listing.
- There is a chance of confusion on the way. You can resolve this by directly contacting our expert support team.
$99.99 Billed Annually
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support for single merchant!
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
$239.99 BIlled Annually
Most affordable plan
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
$75.00 Billed Quarterly
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
Save 59.99 per annum choosing annual plan.
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Save 108.08 Every Year and chose annual plan
I am so impressed by the offers this plugin provides. It really adds value to whatever we are doing! I was able to boost sale up to a staggering 45% within six months.
One thing I absolutely love about this plugin is the service it provides for product variation aspect!